Privacy/Seclusion with Great Access to main Hwy Arteries North & South! Comcast Land Line/Cable Mainline DSL has single direct feed to home! You will meander back to find this Large Estate Home tucked away from everyone. It offers loads of space for your family and entertaining needs nearly 7000sqft ! Enjoy the outdoors at your privately Stocked pond with dock & gazebo to fish and Kayak. A gunite pool w/ Serving Table equipped, built in Umbrella insert, and jets, boost areas for sitting & step up, Slide, built in sprinklers, and underwater light. Pool is heated by Roof top Solar Panels. The driveway circles to the front of the home . Easy brick walkway leads to front sitting porch w/one step. The three panel door opens to entry foyer that expands to the grand circular foyer which sets the feel of the home. The staircase pirouettes to upper level with overlook. Each level has rooms that revolve the grand foyer leaving you in Aww. The Stone work on the exterior of the home follows to the interior. Enhancing the foyer, fireplace, bar units, and the back splashes on the butler pantry and kitchen. The kitchen is separated from the step down family room with a knee wall allowing a division with ease keeping an open flow. The over sized garage opens to the office. Office is equipped with two separate workstations, built- in shelving, file cabinets, and a peninsula to open large work projects. The Gourmet Kitchen with double wall oven, convection, large gas burner cook-top, and a three bowl sink overlooking the garden window. Separate staircase from kitchen leads to upper level. Main level has two screened in Porches, one off of Kitchen and one on side. Lower level with complete game room to include full size pool table, full size ping pong table, air hockey and fuzzball. TV/Gaming room with fireplace off of lower bachelors kitchen with 2 exits. One directly to pool and second to private patio . Home has a 5 total bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 half baths, & 2 laundry rooms. Master Suite w/mahogany floors & two walk in closets opening to large walk in bath. Bath has separate walk in shower with seat, large rain head, and separate shower head. Free standing tub centers with side opening windows. Separate Vanities topped with beautifully polished stone & enriched with glacier rock walls accented with charcoal tile-your in home private spa! Central Vac on all three levels, Lots of New through out the home. You must see it to imagine the possibilities!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water
Brick, Stone, Vinyl Siding, Composite Shingle
6,591 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Culpeper County Public Schools
A. G. RICHARDSON
FLOYD T. BINNS
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Instant Hot Water, Double Oven, Intercom System, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Casement, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Palladian Windows, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Mantle, Stone, Insert.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl, Shingle
- Patio, Porch, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Solar heated
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded, Pond, Private, Secluded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)