Well maintained 2 level ranch home on 1 acre lot in Warren Countyâs, Shenandoah Farms Quiet Oaks Section. This three bedroom home, has a split floor plan with Primary bedroom separated from the other 2 bedrooms by the living area. Living room dining area and kitchen are open creating an entertainment area. The dining area also opens to the deck. Main level laundry prevents carrying laundry up and down steps. Primary bedroom bath has large shower. Walkout lower level is mostly finished into large family room and a home office area which opens to the patio. Lower level also has a bathroom area ready to finish and a storage room. Storage shed also conveys. Enjoy the outdoors by relaxing on the front covered porch, rear deck or patio. Community amenities include Shenandoah River access, lakes, recreation lots, playground, basketball court, picnic areas, bike trails and amphitheater. See www.shenandoahfarms.org ,there is not POA fee. POA is funded by a sanitary district tax paid by all Shenandoah Farms homeowners and includes road maintenance. This home location provides access to Rt.50 and Rt.66 and shopping in Front Royal and Winchester.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,184 sq. ft
Shen Farms Quiet Oak
Warren County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Mud Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground, Basketball Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price