Secluded Private Large Rambler- as the driveway meanders back to the home it circulates providing plenty of space. Home with over 2,500 sqft finished on main level with a full unfinished walkout/daylight basement. Warm and inviting, this house is ready to be your forever home! Tons of storage - Large walk in closets, Kitchen with lots of Cabinetry & Great Counter top space, true walk in Mud Room, & full basement! Complete Renovation to include New Kitchen , New Baths, New Flooring, New Roof, HVAC and more!!! Kitchen with Granite, easy close drawers, pantry with pull out drawers and all have matching hardware. Move in with no worries! Exceptional Value in this home - take advantage of the current times and need for privacy -its all here! Enjoy a park like setting everyday by simply stepping out our own door! HUGE 1500 sqft (50'x30') Workshop/house w/power, pole shed, and equipment/barn run in. Wont Last long! Virtual showings and In person showings permitted under CDC guidelines.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Stick Built, Wood Siding, Frame
2,870 sq. ft
Madison County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Low Pile Carpeting, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Wood, Frame
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Partly Wooded, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price