Beautiful well cared for home sitting on private lot in Reva. Enjoy watching wild life pass by while hearing birds singing from the deck or patio. Home is less than 15 minutes from the town of Culpeper. A rare find home offers High Speed Internet Service! Service is set up and ready to work from home or complete school assignments. There are many updates through out the inside and outside of the home. Inside owner has within the past two years installed all new,. Wood floors, new carpet in all bedrooms, sliding Anderson doors, energy efficient toliets. Outside New HVAC unit, new roof, gutters, deck flooring owner will have painted before settlement,. Kitchen has had a complete renovation with granite counter tops and all new stainless steel appliances. There are several new light fixtures through out the home including ceiling fans in each bedroom and living room. Owner has put alot of care and attention into the yard. Offering a beautiful full thick established lawn, several well maintained flower beds ready for you to enjoy. Property has shed and wood working garage. Garage has new electric garage door opener with remotes. A property like this wont' last long in todays market.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Private W
1,344 sq. ft
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Partly Wooded, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price